- Represent MCI R&D on site , coordinate open technical issues between site and AG.
- Support MCI R&D in developing new products and processes ( can be as member of global INN projects).
- Coordinate and plan transfer of new MCI projects, from AG & sites to TN but also from TN to sites.
- Mange transfer follow-ups and implement improvements where necessary.
- Intensively support the production employees during the SOP phase.
- Define and regularly improve the material and information flows.
- Ensure implementation of ergonomic workstations.
- Reduce the non-added value tasks inside the different material and information flows to the strict minimum.
- Establish production standards and work instruction in order to achieve the routing times and high quality and delivery level.
- Continuous improve existing processes in collaboration with the GPTN.
- In collaboration with different departments ( maintenance, production, quality, …), define and implement a strong, capable and reliable processes ( Poka Yoke for example).
- Act proactively in root cause analysis of quality issues and put processes under control to deliver perfect quality.
We very much hope that you were interested in the vacancy and looking forward to your completed application.Kamel Hassini, Operations Manager
Telefon 00216 73 83 09 11