- Manage the supply chain department (production planners, materials managers, WH supervisor)
- Fine planning for all production orders according to master planning at H+S AG and take appropriate actions if deviations
- Operative sourcing
- Responsible for all customs relations, regulations and related documents for transportation
- Establish, improve and lead the inbound and outbound logistic
- Lead, motivate and develop the Logistic team
- Key User for SAP: Training End User, Support Implementation, Incident escalation
- Take responsibility for KPI‘s: Delivery performances DP1.1, DP2, stock level, availability of components, inventory variances, inventory turns.
- Daily and monthly Reporting of KPI’s
- In coordination with the production department, initiate adequate actions to optimize and adjust capacity to the requirement.
- Lead the continuous improvement process in the logistic area
- Deploy the GMS processes in Logistic area.
- Support new production transfers from other H+S Sites to H+S Tunisia such as ensuring availability of materials and products
- Organize training and education of his/her team and regular update of skill matrix
- Ensure safe work environment in the zones of responsibility (proper use of Personal Protective Equipment, respect of safety rules, qualified forklift drivers, …)
- Implement H+S Lean system in areas of responsibility.
- Coordinate IT tasks with H+S Group
- Handle logistic customer claims
We very much hope that you were interested in the vacancy and looking forward to your completed application.Kamel Hassini, Operations Manager
Phone 00216 73 83 09 11