- Develop and implement a strategic overview; a long term Account Plan and Budget.
- To provide a rolling product forecast; monthly report, sales budget, etc.
- To achieve preferred vendor status and maintain status year on year.
- To coordinate and support the development of executive level contacts between HUBER+SUHNER and Colocation; forge and grow key relationships at Colocation HQ location(s) as well as in all regional offices.
- Prospect and develop key relationships at all level within the Neutral Host accounts to generate new design-in activities to generate new business.
- Proactively engaging with Sales, Engineering, Business Development and Project & Market Managers to ensure the Colocation provider is fully aware of the range of products and services offered and how they align to the Colocation provider’s business objectives.
- Representing H+S in a professional manner and being able to demonstrate the significant benefits of working with our company as a strategic partner.
- Plan and Lead Product Innovation and Technology Seminars at HQ as well in all Regional Offices.
- Meet and exceed annual measurable objectives and targets.
- Developing and closing new sales opportunities. Maintain CRM funnel.
- Develop a good understanding of the Colocation Provider’s corporate and regional structure’s in order to best position and secure product design-in’s; Manage design-in activities and rollout into the regions. Map projects as per Roadmap Tool.
- Acting as the focus for the overall partner relationship within the company and taking responsibility to ensure expectations are consistently met, collaborating with other business functions.
- Ensure that customer complaints, issues and queries reach a successful and appropriate conclusion.
Where relevant, such matters must be escalated to the relevant department’s manager.
- Provide product development feed back to the appropriate Market and Product Management team as necessary.
Your perspectiveWe offer a challenging and interesting job opportunity in a dynamic environment. Future-oriented markets and plenty of room for initiative, an attractive working environment in a company where customers are at the centre of activities and employees are the key to success, are waiting for you!
United States of America
United States of America
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and looking forward to receiving your completed application.,