- Analyses and optimizes Supply Chain Setups (generic and Project/Customer specific) in terms of lead-time, cost and quality – supports customer projects from quoting over ramp-up phase to regular performance review cycles
- Evaluates ratings from customers and derives optimization measures together with the involved stakeholders and alignment with the customer if needed
- Is involved in regular customer meetings with focus on supply chain performance and SC service levels
- Demand Management: Is involved in Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) cycles throughout all involved functions
- Develops/recommends systematic supply chain risk management approach
- Contributes actively to corporate projects
- Supports supplier related SC topics
in coordination with Global Sourcing (strategic purchasing, supplier development)
- Supports the development of the global production network and product transfers from a SC perspective
- Adhere to all regulations and guidelines contained in the Global Management System.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Your perspectiveWe offer a challenging and interesting job opportunity in a dynamic environment. Future-oriented markets and plenty of room for initiative, an attractive working environment in a company where customers are at the centre of activities and employees are the key to success, are waiting for you!
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and looking forward to receiving your completed application.,