Summary of Key responsibilities
- Follows assembly instructions and assembles Huber+Suhner products
- Utilizes approved tools, materials, and equipment provided
- Identifies quality and efficiency improvement opportunities
- Operate production line machinery and computers.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Operate within standard operating procedures and job safety suggestions.
- Complete production logs.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and plan
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Ability to handle change effectively
- Understanding of other cultures
- Must meet vision requirements as set forth in the Astrolab Soldering Procedure.
- Physical/Mental Abilities: Must have the physical and mental abilities needed to perform all essential tasks listed; reasonable accommodations may be made to help the job holder perform essential tasks. Must be able to work and respond well under sometimes stressful and demanding work conditions.
- Ability to lift and transfer up to 25lbs frequently.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Lisbeth Hernandez Figueroa, Human Resources Administrative Assistant