• Recommend appropriate H+S solutions to customers in an early development phase translating a customer need into H+S solutions.
• Create and review business cases and case studies for new products/solutions. Obtain Voice of the Customer (VOC) for all new products/solutions.
• Technical liaison between assigned customer base, H+S Inc. and other H+S group members for all products.
• Identify partnership opportunities that fit strategic target markets and products.
• Develop new products and solutions for region specific applications.
• Manage product testing either internally or at 3rd party locations.
• Managing pricing process.
• Provide customer assistance on applications, specifications and quality matters.
• Manage the product development process for North America specific solutions.
• Develop product roadmap in conjunction with HUBER+SUHNER management.
• Develop the market analysis on new products, new markets and developments in the industry.
• Establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena.
• Supports Company and product promotions at exhibitions.
• Assist in developing market collateral for specific applications.
• Adhere to all regulations and guidelines contained in the Global Management System
- Ability to travel as required in support of position objectives.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, sales oriented environment.
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Acute customer focus.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Yvonne Barney, Director, HR