- Recommend appropriate H+S solutions to customers in an early development phase translating a customer need into H+S solutions.
- Identify partnership opportunities that fit strategic target markets and products.
- Develop new products and solutions for region specific applications.
- Manage product testing either internally or at 3rd party locations.
- Managing pricing process.
- Provide customer assistance on applications, specifications and quality matters.
- Manage the product development process for North America specific solutions.
- Develop product roadmap in conjunction with HUBER+SUHNER management.
- Develop the market analysis on new products, new markets and developments in the industry.
- Establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena.
- Supports Company and product promotions at exhibitions.
- Assist in developing market collateral for specific applications.
- Ability to travel as required in support of position objectives.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, sales oriented environment.
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Acute customer focus.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Yvonne Barney, Director, HR