- Provides leadership and management according to the H+S leadership principles.
- Creating and implementing Business Cases.
- Defining product development projects (project orders), Leading product development projects, as appropriate.
- Leading product launches.
- Product presentations, trainings.
- Profitability analysis of the product families.
- Product Care (strengthening the portfolio, elimination of products, cost reduction initiatives, availability level).
- Strong interfacing with other functions in RF division and H+S globally (e.g. PM/MM, R+D, sales organizations, distributors).
- Active participation in the various review and planning meetings.
- Adhere to all regulations and guidelines contained in the Global Management System.
- Contribute actively to, shape, challenge and implement/cascade the RF Cable and Cable Assembly business
strategy & business plan by pushing for and communicating answers to the questions of Why, What, How, Who, When, What if.
- Contribute actively to, shape, challenge and implement/cascade the Component and Component for Assemblies business strategy & business plan by pushing for and communicating answers to the questions of Why, What, How, Who, When, What if.
- Support competiveness over entire product life cycle by systematically addressing also non-technical product features to maintain differentiation (e.g. continuous improvement & cost-down incl. appropriate management of changes, logistics & availability, added services).
- Support the management of the interface and partnering with customer, suppliers, and third parties (e.g. academic institutions).
- Providing direction to the team Product / Process Development Cables (Lead by example).
- Manage, protect and defend intellectual property including strategically coordinated In/Out-Licensing approaches in cooperation with PLM Cable &Cable Assemblies.
- Strong interfacing within PMD and other functions in RF division (e.g. MM, Operations, Global Sourcing, MarCom).
- Technology Ownership & Technology Road mapping RF Cable Manufacturing, Materials for RF Cables and processes for RF cable manufacturing.
- Provide clear Product Guide lines to Application Engineers and support them as required.
- As member of the PMD leadership team, actively participate to the definition of the PMD perspective and its development.
- Reporting internally on team’s activities and presenting relevant content at internal & external events.
- Leverage on interdivisional cross-fertilization and cross-divisional approach.
- Strongly support Quality 1st Mentality.
- Coordination and alignment of global, multisite product management efforts.
- All other relevant duties as assigned.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Nancy Bordick ,