Your tasksCorporate Marketing Communications is part of Corporate Communications and focuses on developing marketing and communications plans and campaigns to promote solutions and products in the target markets. The purpose of the entirety of marketing and communications activities is to further strengthen the overall positioning of HUBER+SUHNER brand in the different markets.
The Corporate Marketing Communications Manager will be working with Radio Frequency (RF) and Fiber Optics Mobile Communication and Industry (FO MCI) divisions. The job holder will serve the main markets communications, transportation and industrial, by addressing market segments such as Cell Site, CEM (communication equipment manufacturer), Railway, Automotive, Test and Measurement, Energy, Aerospace and Defense, and General Industrial where HUBER+SUHNER is specialised in combining strong expertise in all three technologies relevant to the transmission of data and energy to unique solutions.
The job holder positively differentiates the offerings from competition through a tailor-made marketing mix (messaging, content, channels and platforms) in these future-oriented and fast-growing target markets, and supports the stakeholders as well as the sales process respectively.
- Be a sparring partner to peers in the RF and FO MCI divisions, advise and support market units and sales regions in all aspects of marketing communications.
- Develop a medium-term strategic marketing plan to support the business growth target in line with the business plan, implement the plan including budgeting, controlling, ROI measurement.
- Create marketing contents focusing on customer value and contribute to translating technical features into proper value propositions from a marketing perspective.
- Liaise with marketing communication resources in both the divisions and regions to achieve a strong presence in the market.
- Initiate appropriate concepts to ensure a world-wide alignment of marketing messages and ways to approach customers.
- Promote and present the company’s offerings to the industry through established or emerging channels.
- Take ownership for specific projects overarching marketing communication activities across all divisions on a global scale.
- Varied spectrum of activities with the opportunity to shape things
- Innovative technologies that change people’s lives
- Inspiring and international work environment
- Forward-thinking team
- Workplace Herisau AR, a stone’s throw away from the city of St. Gallen, the cultural centre of Eastern Switzerland
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Monika Wolf, HR Specialist
Phone +41 44 952 2179