Your tasksThis position is responsible for generating design proposals and providing value added design solutions for new programs at key accounts. A deep business acumen is required to understand the trends and the applications as well as the main product and service requirements for today and tomorrow.
The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Proactively support customers’ projects, by providing in timely manner technically and commercially fitting solutions and managing design-in activities
- Identifies promising business opportunities and create business cases to justify new product/solution development
- Understand and interpret current and future technologies utilized and applied in the Communication Market and by our Target Customers
- Represent HUBER+SUHNER in a professional manner demonstrating the significant benefits of working with our company as a strategic partner
- Initiate and guide customer specific product qualification test programs.
- Know and communicate the value proposition of our products
- Know the value proposition of our competitors, as well as the development trends.
- In close collaboration with Product Management, lead market focused sales promotion initiatives
- Actively contribute to the development and implementation of the Division’s strategy and Business Plan
Your perspectiveWe offer you an exciting professional career in a fast pace growing and future-oriented market, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Barbara Neurauter, HR Manager
Phone +41 71 353 4165