- Responsible for the supervision of accounting professionals.
- Leads most day to day operations of the group.
- Prepare reports that summarize and forecast Company business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses and earnings based on past, present and expected operations.
- Assists in the preparation of budgets.
- Advise management on desirable operational adjustments due to Income and Sales tax code revisions.
- Perform monthly balance sheet account analysis.
- Perform budget vs. actual analysis for the Corporate Division on a monthly basis.
- Prepare various cash, AP discount and capitalization reports on a monthly basis.
- Review of Accounts Payable, i.e. verifies that the payables comply with Company policy.
- Review and approve applications for new credit arrangements.
- Review necessary journal entries on a monthly basis.
- Monitor delinquent Accounts Receivables.
- Communicate with Company’s bank representatives regarding the initiation and monitoring.
- Act as lead contact for audit of Company financials for Company audits.
- Prepare weekly flash and reporting to senior management.
- Preform analytics necessary for transfer price study.
- Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Coordinate the month-end and year-end closing process.
- Adhere to Company Delegation of Authority and Internal Control System.
- Adhere to all regulations and guidelines contained in the Global Management System.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Yvonne Barney, Director, HR