Your tasksMain tasks, duties, authorization limits and deputy functions:
- Communicates with production and quality personnel to maintain good workflow.
- Ensures all specifications are met and critical features are inspected in accordance with the appropriate inspection criteria.
- Enters jobs into SAP as required.
- Follows ANSI Z1.4 or similar sampling plans.
- Identifies discrepancies and proactively seeks further clarification when needed.
- Identifies opportunity for improvement.
- Notifies supervisor or other personnel of issues as they arise.
- Performs inspection of component parts and assemblies against documented requirements.
- Performs visual and magnification inspection of components (cables as needed) assuring that all dimensions are in accordance with applicable drawing/specifications.
- Reads Blue Prints and inspects to tolerances of +/- .0001”.
- Rejects product or materials, or equipment not meeting specifications.
- Trains other inspectors or assemblers as directed.
- Performs all other relevant duties as assigned.
- Provides work direction to others performing inspection tasks.
- Interfaces with other inspectors and departments to maintain good work flow and job prioritization.
Your perspectivePhysical/Mental Abilities:
- Must have the physical and mental abilities needed to perform all essential tasks listed; reasonable accommodations may be made to help the job holder perform essential tasks.
- Must be able to work well and respond well under sometimes stressful and demanding work conditions.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Lisbeth Hernandez Figueroa, Human Resources Administrative Assistant