- Leading sourcing activities within Indirect commodities for HUBER+SUHNER in Poland, close collaboration with Polish Organization and Global Sourcing to actively influence Indirect expenditures.
- Defining sourcing strategies and the supplier portfolio considering all relevant dimensions such as price, function, quality, delivery performance, etc.
- Negotiating price conditions and framework agreements with suppliers considering HUBER+ SUHNER requirements.
- Continuous survey of supplier markets in order to identify new suppliers, technological trends and potential advantages for HUBER+SUHNER in Poland. Leading the supplier qualification and assessment process.
- Building proper business relations with suppliers and internal stakeholders based on mutual trust.
- Reporting of key performance indicators, achievements and planned actions.
- Work in an international company with high standards of work
- Interesting and challenging position in global and innovative organization
- Possibility for growth and personal development, e.g. trainings, funding foreign language lessons (English)
- Very good employment conditions (possibility of joining group insurance and private medical care in Medicover, MultiSport card, co-financing of meals, social package: Christmas and holiday bonuses)
- Support during adaptation process
- Work in friendly environment with experienced team
- Min. 3 years of experience in Sourcing of Indirect Spend at the strategic level in a manufacturing company.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills,
- Personality with strong leadership skills and good team spirit,
- Fast decision-making and capable to scope with a high workload,
- Constructive attitude and a customer-oriented mindset,
- Knowledge of ERP system (SAP would be an advantage),
- Fluent in English is a must