Your tasksThis position is responsible to define and manage our strategy for the Cell Site market segment.
A deep business acumen is required to understand the trends and the applications, as well as the main product and service requirements for today and tomorrow.
- Definition of the RF strategy for the Cell Site market segment
- Development of value propositions and sales stories to bring products and services into the market
- Customer-oriented offer and service development in cooperation with product management
- Responsibility for customer-oriented approach in projects / agile project teams
- Leading of working groups on strategic issues (e.g. market expansion, development of new sub-markets access)
- Active perception of the function as the central interface between product management/development and sales/customers
- Understanding and interpreting current and future technologies utilized and applied in the Cell Site Market and by our Target Customers
- Representing HUBER+SUHNER in a professional manner demonstrating the significant benefits of working with our company as a strategic partner
- Knowing the value proposition of our competitors, as well as their development trends and transfer these information internally
Your perspectiveWe offer you an exciting professional career in a fast pace growing and future-oriented market, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Barbara Neurauter, HR Manager
Phone +41 71 353 4165