- Ensure all quality standards for products are met prior to shipment to customer.
- Assists in root cause investigation and implementation of corrective action and preventive measures.
- Perform verification and effectiveness reviews of corrective actions
- Help coordinate and facilitate Customer Source Inspections
- Employ 8D 5Why's and other Lean tools to enhance Quality and productivity. Participate in Lean activities including Kaizen events, 6S audits.
- Participate in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure design, manufacturing and quality methodologies are effective, efficient, standardized and integrated
- Perform AS9102 or equivalent FAIRs for customers
- Can apply standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation, utilizing knowledge
- Support efforts to facilitate quality systems compliance and certifications.
- Compiles and writes training material, SOP’s, and QC Criteria as required.
- Conduct internal Quality system audits and be involved with CAPA projects.
- Generate and distribute monthly Supplier Score Cards
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Lisbeth Hernandez Figueroa, Human Resources Administrative Assistant