- Require Content Creator with technical background.
- Maintain and update contents of HUBER+SUHNER webpage.
- Proven experience in developing marketing communication strategy.
- Content editing of our product portfolio (Before Sales activity).
- Proven experience in producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, blog, Slide Share, Facebook, etc.) and in building online audiences.
- Excellent command on British English writing skills, storytelling , and creative writing .
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
- Create customer-oriented and easy-to-understand content that meets the needs of the target audience, transforming insights language into content that sets our users up for success
- Independently gather information from experts to develop, organise, and write .
- Produce high-quality pieces of documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its target audience
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organisational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
Your perspectiveFuture-oriented markets and plenty of scope for initiative, an attractive work environment in which the customer is the focus of activity and where the employees are the key to success are waiting for you!
We offer you a challenging, versatile and responsible job. You have the opportunity to actively contribute with your expertise. In doing so, you will meet a young, dynamic team, which will shape you sustainably. Employees use their individual strengths and are constantly being developed. Flat hierarchies, enthusiasm for the customer and the products as well as open and easy-to-communicate communication with a great deal of creative freedom characterize everyday life at HUBER + SUHNER.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Rashmi Singh, SAS Region Head - HR + Marketing Communication