- Support website development and maintenance in close collaboration with Corporate Communication team to increase online presence and improve customer web experience.
- Maintain and update contents on the webpage.
- Consult stakeholder on approach to publish content.
- Supports to optimise the search engine analytics to maximise traffic on website.
- Measure online campaigns with Google Analytics and other tools and provide reporting.
- Manage local image and animation supplier.
- Give strong support to global and divisional MarCom team .
- Contributes to digital communication strategy together with stakeholders.
Your perspectiveFuture-oriented markets and plenty of scope for initiative, an attractive work environment in which the customer is the focus of activity and where the employees are the key to success are waiting for you!
We offer you a challenging, versatile and responsible job. You have the opportunity to actively contribute with your expertise. In doing so, you will meet a young, dynamic team, which will shape you sustainably. Employees use their individual strengths and are constantly being developed. Flat hierarchies, enthusiasm for the customer and the products as well as open and easy-to-communicate communication with a great deal of creative freedom characterize everyday life at HUBER + SUHNER.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Rashmi Singh, SAS Region Head - HR + Marketing Communication