Your tasksSummary of Key responsibilities
Boundaries of responsibilities and interaction with others
- Responsible for preparing delivery documents, packing lists, shipping documents and proforma invoices
- Prepare shipments and documentation for UPS, FedEx and other carriers’ software or forms: including international shipments
- Prepares product for shipping per Astrolab procedures and customer requirements
- Assembles shipping cartons and related packaging as required
- Attaches labels to product and packaging as required, packs and secures product in appropriate shipping containers per Sales Order requirements
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Confer or correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or non-conformance to specifications.
- Pack, seal, label to prepare materials for shipping.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked in warehouse.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, supply rooms, or other areas.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually and using computer.
- Mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, or other labelling requirements.
- Responsible for resupply and maintaining accuracy in the cable and cable raw production supply areas.
- Assists in other areas as requested
- All other duties as assigned
Your perspectivePhysical/Mental Abilities:
- Physical/Mental Abilities: Must have the physical and mental abilities needed to perform all essential tasks listed; reasonable accommodations may be made to help the job holder perform essential tasks. Must be able to work and respond well under sometimes stressful and demanding work conditions.
- Problem Sensitivity: The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Nancy Bordick ,