Your tasksSummary of Key responsibilities
Boundaries of responsibilities and interaction with others
- Identifies and implements cost reduction opportunities
- Process and quality improvements and /or new process justification and installation
- Provides observations and recommendations to the quality control manager and manufacturing manager and other appropriate managers within the company
- Participates in multi-functional teams with role as project/task leader and/or team member
- Establishes new work methods and develops work instructions of processes
- Assist in training appropriate personnel to implement new or improve existing systems/methods/equipment, etc.
- Supports plant processes and facilities
- Provides leadership and works with other functions in helping to meet established goals relating to safety, quality, schedule performance and cost.
- Other relevant duties assigned
Your perspectivePhysical/Mental Abilities:
- Physical/Mental Abilities: Must have the physical and mental abilities needed to perform all essential tasks listed; reasonable accommodations may be made to help the job holder perform essential tasks.
- Must be able to work and respond well under sometimes stressful and demanding work conditions.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Nancy Bordick ,