Summary of Key responsibilities
- Essential Tasks
- Test cable assemblies, connectors and adaptors per customer specifications and H+S Astrolab engineering drawings to assure product meets requirements.
- Set-up, including calibration recall, and operate various PNA test equipment.
- Use Windows office and Adobe Acrobat or other software to create test reports.
- Provides technical support to Manufacturing Manager, Engineering Manager, and General Manager related to electrical performance of cables.
- Responsible for ensuring proper testing procedures and efficient methodologies are implemented to meet customers’ quality and delivery requirements.
- Works to provide necessary support to the ANA Department to continuously improve test method accuracy and effectiveness.
- Responsible for test result outcomes from the ANA Department.
- Assists other technicians with set-up.
- Performs data package review of Test Procedures.
- Adheres to all regulations and guidelines contained within the Global Management System.
- Works collaboratively with others.
- Must have the physical and mental abilities needed to perform all essential tasks listed; reasonable accommodations may be made to help the job holder perform essential tasks. Must be able to work and respond well under sometimes stressful and demanding work conditions.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Nancy Bordick ,