About the Advanced Sourcing Expert roleYou will ensure the supply of material meet production requirements, expected price cost targets and the required quality. You will work collaboratively with all colleagues and stakeholders, as well as build and maintain strong working relationships ensuring the achievement of performance objectives and supporting other team members when required. You will be a key figure in the innovation of future products and will continuously challenge the norm.
In addition to this, your responsibilities will include:
- Engage key vendors on Value Analysis/ Value Engineering as part of the company procurement strategy
- Lead cost down projects and create approval programmes involving engineering, quality and vendors
- Negotiate and ensure General Purchase Agreements with all key vendors are kept up to date
- Lead the Supplier Development Process for critical vendors
- Identify of new vendors worldwide to achieve best cost, quality, price and innovation
- Develop supply chain strategies on critical parts/commodities
- Work with engineering to assist with DFM with vendors
- Manage daily MRP requirements including:
- Prompt creation and communication of orders to meet the Master Production Schedule.
- Manage supply chain issues in a prompt and cost effective manner, escalating when needed
- Review vendor performance and hold key Suppler Business Reviews with strategic vendors
- Liaise with Goods Inwards to keep queries to a minimum
- Resolve any invoice queries promptly
- Send weekly and update MRP of supply chain reports chasing late deliveries, order book changes and non-acknowledged PO’s
- Advise planning of delivery issues that do not meet the customer requirements
- Take ownership of excess Inventory while maximising component availability
- Maximise commodity deflation (PPV) by managing cost out projects (annual/ongoing) in line with local and global initiatives
- Visit vendors (international business travels)
- Identify new manufacturing processes to engineering
We offer a friendly and informal work environment in a prime location near to main road 79, approximately 24 km from Krakow, with a competitive salary and annual bonus scheme, plus a range of benefits including Multi Sport card, Group Insurance and Company Social Fund.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Ewelina Radwanska,