Summary of Key responsibilities
- Provides technical support to Director of Operations, Engineering Manager and General Manager.
- Assists lead engineering technician with breakdown and set-up of equipment.
- Works collaboratively with others.
- Assembling, evaluating, testing and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring and equipment.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning equipment.
- Using hand tools and soldering techniques to schematic specifications.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams and schematics.
- Advising management on continued use of unsuitable equipment, appliances and apparatus.
- Ordering of any additional electrical supplies and equipment.
- All other relevant duties as assigned.
- Must have the physical and mental abilities needed to perform all essential tasks listed; reasonable accommodations may be made to help the job holder perform essential tasks.
- Must be able to work and respond well under sometimes stressful and demanding work conditions.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Nancy Bordick ,