Your tasksYour area of responsibility as Senior Software Test Engineer for Bangalore location.
- Write and maintain manual and automated test scripts for both system and regression testing
- Ensure test plans are kept up to date as we develop new features and functionality
- Work effectively with the development team to contribute to the automated test framework
- Contribute to software release planning process
- Monitor and report on test coverage
- Present test data for the release process
- Ensure information and best practice is shared with other areas of the business
- Mentor new / less experienced members of the team
Your perspectiveFuture-oriented markets and plenty of scope for initiative, an attractive work environment in which the customer is the focus of activity and where the employees are the key to success are waiting for you!
We offer you a challenging, versatile and responsible job. You have the opportunity to actively contribute with your expertise. In doing so, you will meet a young, dynamic team, which will shape you sustainably. Employees use their individual strengths and are constantly being developed. Flat hierarchies, enthusiasm for the customer and the products as well as open and easy-to-communicate communication with a great deal of creative freedom characterize everyday life at HUBER + SUHNER.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Rashmi Singh, SAS Region Head - HR + Marketing Communication