Boundaries of responsibilities and interaction with others
- Prioritize performing radiographic inspection on product as needed
- Use Windows office and Adobe Acrobat or other software to create test reports.
- Performs data package review of Test Procedures.
- Set-up, including calibration recall, and operate various PNA test equipment.
- Test cable assemblies, connectors and adaptors per customer specifications and H+S Astrolab engineering drawings to assure product meets requirements.
- Work to provide necessary support to the ANA Department to continuously improve test method’s accuracy and effectiveness.
- Responsible for test results outcome from the ANA Department.
- Responsible for ensuring proper testing procedures and efficient methodologies are implemented to meet customers’ quality and delivery requirements.
- Set up product on vibration/shock plates as needed.
- Perform various mechanical and/or electrical tests per MIL-DTL-17, MIL-PRF-39012, and other industry standards as needed
- Must work well in a team environment with all other departments, including Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Purchasing, Sales and Finance Departments.
- Adhere to all regulations and guidelines contained within the Global Management System.
- Physical/Mental Abilities: Must have the physical and mental abilities needed to perform all essential tasks listed; reasonable accommodations may be made to help the job holder perform essential tasks. Must be able to work and respond well under sometimes stressful and demanding work conditions.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Nancy Bordick ,