Our future engineer will:
- Conduct and control tasks in the field of QVP /APQP (for example control plan);
- Implement system requirements ISO 9001 / IATF 16949 / ISO TS 22163;
- Support in creating DFMEA and PFMEA;
- Conduct PPAP documentation;
- Handle complaints in Automotive and implement corrective actions;
- Co-decide in the product implementation process;
- Support and coordinate internal and external quality audits (clients, suppliers etc.);
- Conduct trainings
- Cooperate with Engineering, production and SCM;
- Use the ERP / PLM system and data management.
- Work in an international company with high standards of work;
- Interesting and challenging position in global and innovative organization;
- Opportunity for growth and personal development, e.g. trainings, the opportunity to learn English and German with the e-tutor platform;
- Flexible work time (between 7:00 and 9:00);
- Support during adaptation process;
- Work in friendly environment with experienced team;
- Very good employment conditions (possibility of joining group insurance and private medical care in Medicover, co-financing of meals, social package: Christmas and holiday bonuses).
Our future engineer should have:
- Very good knowledge and experience in work with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, IATF 16949, ISO TS 22163 standards;
- Fluent knowledge of English (in both written and spoken);
- Experience in prototyping production, handling complaints and product quality guarantee;
- Experience in Advanced Product Quality Planning;
- Knowledge of MS Office and SAP system.
Our future engineer should be:
- Well organized in daily work;
- Communicative and able to work in international team;
- Focused on solving problems and acting in stressful situations;
- Willing to travel (Switzerland, Tunisia, China, etc.).