- Ensure all quality standards for products are met prior to shipment to customer.
- Assists in root cause investigation and implementation of corrective action and preventive measures.
- Perform verification and effectiveness reviews of corrective actions
- Help coordinate and facilitate Customer Source Inspections
- Employ 8D 5Why's and other Lean tools to enhance Quality and productivity. Participate in Lean activities including Kaizen events, 6S audits.
- Participate in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure design, manufacturing and quality methodologies are effective, efficient, standardized and integrated
- Perform AS9102 or equivalent FAIRs for customers
- Can apply standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation, utilizing knowledge
- Support efforts to facilitate quality systems compliance and certifications.
- Compiles and writes training material, SOP’s, and QC Criteria as required.
- Conduct internal Quality system audits and be involved with CAPA projects.
- Generate and distribute monthly Supplier Score Cards
- Exercise initiative, achievement and independent judgment.
- High ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Nancy Bordick ,