Summary of Key responsibilities
- Responsibilities mainly as defined in Summary of main purpose of this job (see above)
- Take ownership for the product portfolio, provide product leadership and sustainable innovation / differentiation.
- Support the interface and partnering with customer, suppliers, and third parties and team members
- Manage, protect and defend intellectual property including strategically coordinated In/Out-Licensing approaches in cooperation with Head PMD AL and Executive Management
- Ensure compliance with relevant standards and internal processes where applicable and actively contribute to HUBER+SUHNER process improvements & simplicity with a customer benefit focus
- Ensure appropriate Change and Knowledge Management
- Strongly support quality initiatives
- Understanding the market – gain best possible understanding of customer needs, competition, market prices, etc.
- Understand the applications in which protective devices are used
- Track market/product drivers such as technology developments and changes to legislation
- Initiate and sponsor competitive research. In case of product related activities, lead is the responsibility of the product manager; activities are planned jointly with market management, sales and external sources, if applicable.
- All other relevant duties as requested.
Boundaries of responsibilities and interaction with others
- Strongly interact with other members in the global PMD organization, and share responsibilities in global teams
- Collaborate with RF Division PM in support of surge protector product line.
- First level prioritization (RnD projects, new products, resources, etc.) to be done in-between the two PM
- Strong interfacing within PMD and other functions in RF division (e.g. MM, Operations, Global Sourcing, MarCom)
- Must have the physical and mental abilities needed to perform all essential tasks listed; reasonable accommodations may be made to help the job holder perform essential tasks.
- Must be able to work and respond well under sometimes stressful and demanding work conditions.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Nancy Bordick,