- Lead communication campaigns by supporting other departments in planning and executing campaign concepts, publications and targeted communication activities
- Manage and further develop employee communication in the Group and across different channels
- Support, plan and implement communication measures in the field of CSR and anchor sustainability matters firmly in the company and among external audiences
- Take ownership and develop stories for various audiences from concept to implementation for both digital and offline channels
- Contribute to the production and publication of media releases, financial publications etc.
- Support the implementation of various internal and external events
Your perspectiveYou will be a Corporate Communications team member who is, like your peers from branding, digital marketing and communications, as well as CSR, eager to drive communication projects and activities forward. You will be given the opportunity to interact with all levels of the Group while contributing to the evolvement of the team as a professional partner to our business organisation.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Monika Wolf, HR Specialist
Phone +41 44 952 2179