About the Quality Manager RoleAs part of the Operations Leadership Team, you will be responsible for and have accountability for managing Operations Quality in delivery of objectives to build world class products for the communications (defence, space, transportations) industries, within a Lean Manufacturing Environment. This will involve managing day to day requirements in a busy manufacturing environment, developing people to deliver on personal and business expectations and management of quality deliverables associated with assembly, inspection and test of micro – components in a cleanroom environment. Data analysis of processes for precision manufactured parts to ensure adherence to associated quality standards and expectations and identification of trends to pro-actively identify improvement opportunities and benefits. Management and control of standards and associated documentation to maintain the organisation certification of key global and enterprise measures and certifications. Engagement in key Product and Process related projects in support of driving a Lean Manufacturing Culture.
In addition to this, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team ensuring they are trained and have required resources to deliver a high quality service.
- Assume responsibility for evaluation and release of defective product/blocked stock material
- Ensure that products and goods are manufactured to defined Polatis and customer quality standards
- Motivate team to enhance production processes to maintain high production standards and dive a positive quality focused culture
- Maintain records including but not limited to team performance, equipment, deliveries, schedules, supplies
- Ensure records and documentation are available to Management and governing bodies for evaluation and traceability
- Monitor and research quality, standards and customer complaints to ensure future improvement and prevention
- Manage the site, business and corporate audit programme and efficient close out of identified actions
- Maintain communication for and between the team and Management in order to maintain clear understanding and strong communication.
- Interpret data analysis reports and take swift action to resolve issues
- Assist in Product transfer, New product or process improvement activities as necessary
Your perspectiveWe offer a friendly and informal work environment in a prime location near to main road 79, approximately 24 km from Krakow, with a competitive salary and annual bonus scheme, plus a range of benefits including Multisport card, group insurance and Company Social Fund.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Ewelina Radwanska,