- Solid understanding of Linux IPC inter process communication – Unix domain sockets, Shared memory, POSIX API
- Experience with cyber security software / protocols such as STIG
- Experience with Authentication and authorization protocols such as RADIUS
- Networked applications using IPv6, TCP & UDP via sockets
- Ability to develop and maintain software components that work on current and new networking equipment.
- Ability to re-engineer and maintain existing product software in C and Python plus exposure to object oriented design or C++ programming skills
Mentor other engineers
- Hands on Hardware experience; finding hardware faults through software desirable
- Experience working with Data centre market / customers is a definite plus
- Experience with security vulnerability tools such as Nessus and Qualys
- Scripting experience (e.g. shell, python)
Your perspectiveFuture-oriented markets and plenty of scope for initiative, an attractive work environment in which the customer is the focus of activity and where the employees are the key to success are waiting for you!
We offer you a challenging, versatile and responsible job. You have the opportunity to actively contribute with your expertise. In doing so, you will meet a young, dynamic team, which will shape you sustainably. Employees use their individual strengths and are constantly being developed. Flat hierarchies, enthusiasm for the customer and the products as well as open and easy-to-communicate communication with a great deal of creative freedom characterize everyday life at HUBER + SUHNER.
Bagalore Address: HUBER+SUHNER Electronics Pvt Ltd, IndiQube Alpha
Plot No.19/4 & 27, Marathahalli Panathur Junction, Outer Ring Rd, Kadubeesanahalli, Panathur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Rashmi Singh, SAS Region Head - HR + Marketing Communication