- Define system topologies (LF, RF, FO) and requirements
- Lead / coordinate the development of market specific solutions based on the available product portfolio and complemented by 3rd party products and services when appropriate.
- Conduct concept and feasibility studies for new products
- Participate in technical working teams (field application engineering, R&D, Product Management, etc.) in deriving new system architectures and when significantly modifying portfolio products
- Build and evaluate prototypes and demonstrators
- Consult sales and customers on technical affairs
- Act as technical project manager in direct and close interaction with customers
- For key customers / submarkets build up detailed application know-how including adjacencies
- Inspire mid- and long-term innovation initiatives to close portfolio gaps
- Establish and maintain market specific product portfolio and cooperate closely with Product Management to ensure coherence and sustainability
Your perspectiveYou will be part of an international, multi-location team working with colleagues from around the globe. HUBER+SUHNER offers a highly dynamic, customer focused environment. You will be involved in projects addressing a multitude of markets with high-tech products.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.James Thompson, HR Director - Northern Europe