Summary of Key responsibilities
Boundaries of responsibilities and interaction with others
- Program, set-up, and run CNC mills and lathes from written or verbal instructions.
- Machine cleaning and maintenance.
- Oversee product quality by carrying out initial unit tests, intermediate tests and the final test.
- Ensures that production batches can be produced without downtimes, by choosing suitable tools and an optimal production process.
- Responsible for service and preventive maintenance work to ensure the machines do not have any unplanned downtimes.
- Professional handling and use of tools and ensuring operating costs are kept at a low level.
- Good customer service with regard to delivery times.
- The professional disposal of chips, metal clippings and used operating material.
- Contribute to a good image of the whole department through sense of order in the work environment. Daily activities according to 5S is expected.
- Shared machines, systems and equipment must be kept in a clean and operational condition. (Measuring equipment, control room, grinding machines, suction devices, chip centrifuges, cleaning machines, etc.).
- Safety regulations must be strictly followed.
- Responsible for ensuring that all work steps in the control center are logged on and off in real time.
- All other relevant duties as assigned.
- Must have the physical and mental abilities needed to perform all essential tasks listed; reasonable accommodations may be made to help the job holder perform essential tasks.
- Must be able to work and respond well under sometimes stressful and demanding work conditions.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.