| • Maintains and cleanses the product and master data of the product lines in terms of system technology (PDM) |
• Ensures that product and master data is transferred correctly to the ERP system
• Develops specifications for bill of materials based on customer requirements
• Creates purchasing specification according to describe supplier products
• Converts the product specifications of PM's / AE's from standard or customer-specific applications to defined articles
• Creates and maintains templates for correct article creation
• Supports PM in the strategic, commercial and technical feasibility of customer-specific requirements.
Your perspectiveFuture-oriented markets and plenty of scope for initiative, an attractive work environment in which the customer is the focus of activity and where the employees are the key to success are waiting for you!
We offer you a challenging, versatile and responsible job. You have the opportunity to actively contribute with your expertise. In doing so, you will meet a young, dynamic team, which will shape you sustainably. Employees use their individual strengths and are constantly being developed. Flat hierarchies, enthusiasm for the customer and the products as well as open and easy-to-communicate communication with a great deal of creative freedom characterize everyday life at HUBER + SUHNER
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Rashmi Singh, SAS Region Head - HR + Marketing Communication