Main purpose, tasks & responsibilitiesMain Purpose
Provide critical Reporting/Analysis of tactical or strategic KPI characteristics. Requires in-depth expertise in areas like analysing customer specific SC networks (in terms of cost, lead-time & quality). Implementation of the SC segmentation and the corresponding enablers (SCS 19) for more exposure internally and externally.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Analyses and optimizes Supply Chain Setups (generic and Project/Customer specific) in terms of lead-time, cost and quality – supports customer projects from quoting over ramp-up phase to regular performance review cycles
- Evaluates ratings from customers and derives optimization measures together with the involved stakeholders and alignment with the customer if needed
- Is involved in regular customer meetings with focus on supply chain performance and SC service levels
- Demand Management: Manages Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) cycles throughout all involved functions
- Develops/recommends systematic supply chain risk management approach
- Contributes actively to corporate projects
- Supports supplier related SC topics in coordination with Global Sourcing (strategic purchasing, supplier development)
- Supports the development of the global production network and product transfers from a SC perspective
- Adhere to all regulations and guidelines contained in the Global Management System.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Physical/Mental AbilitiesMust have the physical and mental abilities needed to perform all essential tasks listed; reasonable accommodations may be made to help the job holder perform essential tasks. Must be able to work and respond well under sometimes stressful and demanding work conditions.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Yvonne Barney, Director, HR