Your tasksIn this role, you’ll work with cross geo embedded software team and the Open source community.
- Software version control, including branched releases
- User scenarios & Test case development
- Web based automation testing – Selenium; desktop or mobile based applications.
- Product design life cycle from requirements capture through to release and maintenance.
- Jenkins CI
- Interfaces like RESTCONF, NETCONF, OpenFlow, SNMP, TL1, SCPI
- Mantis BT
- Git, SVN or CVS
- Network element management
Your perspectiveFuture-oriented markets and plenty of scope for initiative, an attractive work environment in which the customer is the focus of activity and where the employees are the key to success are waiting for you!
We offer you a challenging, versatile and responsible job. You have the opportunity to actively contribute with your expertise. In doing so, you will meet a young, dynamic team, which will shape you sustainably. Employees use their individual strengths and are constantly being developed. Flat hierarchies, enthusiasm for the customer and the products as well as open and easy-to-communicate communication with a great deal of creative freedom characterize everyday life at HUBER + SUHNER.
(Bagalore Address: HUBER+SUHNER Electronics Pvt Ltd, IndiQube Alpha
Plot No.19/4 & 27, Marathahalli Panathur Junction, Outer Ring Rd, Kadubeesanahalli, Panathur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103)
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Rashmi Singh, SAS Region Head - HR + Marketing Communication