Boundaries of responsibilities and interaction with others
- Interface with peers and other departments to ensure communication and maintain good work flow and job prioritization.
- Adheres to all safety guidelines and informs management when visitors, employees, or other are not following the guidelines.
Summary of Key responsibilities
- Answers, screen and directs phone calls from the main switchboard.
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, scanning, mail distribution and filing.
- File all records by alphabetical or numerical order.
- Maintain domestic and international visitor's log, ensuring completion by escort(s).
- All records and files must be properly maintained and documented for audit purposes.
- Responsible for completing and maintaining files for annual insurance certifications, customer requests for certifications and surveys, and NDA's (Non-Disclosure Agreements).
- Maintain accurate paperwork and job files to facilitate smooth transition to other departments. Thoroughly document all research and calculations for RFQs
- Handle customer inquiries in a competent and courteous manner; exercise cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Forward technical support issues to appropriate team.
- Ensure all issues are communicated and promptly resolved; communicate escalated issues to management promptly as needed.
- All other relevant duties as assigned.
- Must have the physical and mental abilities needed to perform all essential tasks listed; reasonable accommodations may be made to help the job holder perform essential tasks.
- Must be able to work and respond well under sometimes stressful and demanding work conditions.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Pooja Gupta, Recruitment