- Maintains and manages records of company policies and procedures.
- Reviews timecards and assure all is up dated and signed off by personnel.
- Coordinate and scheduling meetings/events as requested.
- Assists with special event functions as requested (supply organization, purchase requisitions).
- Organizes and saves electronic and paper files.
- Preform data entry and analysis.
- Couriering important files and documents between onsite departments.
- Answering phone calls from internal customers and fielding inquiries.
- Keeping track of inventories and working with the purchasing department to order supplies.
- Drafting communication to internal and external customers and vendors.
- Organizes schedules and makes travel arrangements.
- Providing administrative support to operations departments.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with others.
- All other relevant duties as assigned.
Tools & Technology
Tools used in this occupation:
- Desktop computers
- Notebook computers
- Inkjet printers
- LCD Projectors
- Multi-line telephone systems
- Video/Web conference cameras
Technology used in this occupation:
- Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Software
- Internet: Google, LinkedIn, Search Engines
- Electronic Mail Software: Microsoft Outlook
- Document Management Software: Windows
- Spreadsheet Software: Microsoft Excel
- Word Processing Software: Microsoft Word
- Graphics or Photo Imaging Software: Adobe, Microsoft Visio
- Must have the physical and mental abilities needed to perform all essential tasks listed; reasonable accommodations may be made to help the job holder perform essential tasks.
- Must be able to work and respond well under sometimes stressful and demanding work conditions.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Pooja Gupta, Recruitment