- Quality verification of components/final products according to technical specification.
- Quality data analysis (focus on quality improvements).
- Root cause analysis of external and internal complaints (e.g. 8D, 5WHY, Ishikawa, PDCA).
- Initiating and supervising corrective and preventive actions.
- Conducting internal audits.
- Cooperate with Engineering, Production and SCM.
- Higher education (technical will be an advantage).
- Very good knowledge of English (in both written and spoken).
- Experience on similar position in the production company – min. 2 years.
- Good knowledge and auditing experience in quality requirements
(e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, IATF 16949, ISO TS 22163).
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (focus MS Excel).
- Automotive industry experience - knowledge of APQP, PPAP, FMEA will be an advantage.
- Experience with SAP system (or other ERP) will be an advantage.
- Communicative and able to work in international team.
- Well organized in daily work.
- Focused on details.
- Work in an international company with high standards of work.
- Interesting and challenging position in global and innovative organization.
- Possibility for growth and personal development, e.g. trainings, the opportunity to learn English and German with the e-tutor platform.
- Very good employment conditions (possibility of joining group insurance and private medical care in Medicover, social package: Christmas and holiday bonuses.)
- Support during adaptation process.
- Work in friendly environment with experienced team