Summary of Key responsibilities
Boundaries of responsibilities and interaction with others
- Partner with our manufacturing and assembly sites, as well as product line teams, to resolve non-conformances / quality issues.
- Ensure root causes are found and robust corrective and preventative actions are taken.
- Provide guidance for development and execution of corrective and preventative action across multiple disciplines within the organization.
- Handle complaints, settle disputes, and resolve grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiate with customers.
- Lead quality escape containment actions and the field action plan process.
- Drive quality improvement using data-based decision making and by applying existing technologies, approaches, and methodologies.
- Prepare and present monthly status reports for customer returns including response timing, containment, root cause and countermeasure.
- Champion the cross functional team in planning and scheduling all corrective and preventive action activity.
- Ensure that proper systems are utilized and maintained for the creation of accurate records.
- Work cross functionally to identify proper resources to carry out corrective and preventive action tasks.
- Communicate organizational policies and procedures.
- Prepare operational progress or status reports.
- Maintain knowledge of current developments in area of expertise.
- Analyze data to assess operational or project effectiveness.
- Recommend organizational process or policy changes.
- All other relevant duties as assigned.
- Must have the physical and mental abilities needed to perform all essential tasks listed; reasonable accommodations may be made to help the job holder perform essential tasks.
- Must be able to work and respond well under sometimes stressful and demanding work conditions
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Nancy Bordick,