Your tasks• Makes frequent customer visits to:-
- gain knowledge about our customers applications
- provide Customer, Project or Product Management support
• Proposes and quotes “fit for purpose” solutions
• Handles technical inquiries
• Support the development of customised products (Non Standard Inquiries (NSIs))
• Coordinates prototype and pre-production products
• Participates in development projects within HUBER+SUHNER
• Support customer services with customer complaints on products and solutions
• Creation of customer and internal drawings and specifications
• Provides support to customer services, External sales and Project teams on enquiries
• Provide support to production Engineering for non-standard, new, complex product builds
• Maintain good relationships with other Huber + Suhner entities to ensure that new product releases are communicated throughout the corporation and that constructive feedback is relayed correctly.
Your perspectiveYou will be excited about joining a Global business who's values drive all we do, delivering quality products to a wide customer base.
You will be supported and offered a remuneration package that exceed expectations for this role.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.James Thompson, Managing Director - Northern Europe