About the Accounts Payable Clerk roleThe role focuses on the day to day processing of vendor invoices received, applying them to the correct projects, cost centres and orders. Dealing with Accounts Payable queries and working to resolve them in a timely manner ensuring compliance with H+S policy and procedure.
In addition to this, your responsibilities will include:
- Receiving and recording multi-currency vendor invoices
- Ensuring invoices are approved in accordance with Delegation of Authority
- Processing vendor invoices to correct projects, cost centres and orders ensuring compliance with GR/IR process
- Ensuring accurate VAT accounting of vendor invoices
- Filing vendor invoices in accordance with existing process
- Planning and processing vendor payments, both regular payment runs and adhoc payments as required. Providing supporting information to allow smooth payment approval process.
- Providing remittance advices to all vendors to support payment runs
- Maintaining cashbooks for Polish Zloty Bank Account
- Dealing with Accounts Payable queries as they arise and in a timely manner
- Reconciling vendor account statements
- Maintaining vendor master data in SAP to ensure accuracy of records e.g. payment terms, bank information
- Processing of multi-currency Employee expense claims
- Processing of monthly credit card statements
- Interacting with Finance Team and Purchasing Team in both UK and Poland
- Working closely with and provide cover for Accounts Assistant based in UK as required
- Supporting the wider Finance Team with additional tasks as required
Your perspectiveWe offer a friendly and informal work environment in a prime location near to main road 79, approximately 24 km from Krakow, with a competitive salary and annual bonus scheme, plus a range of benefits including Multisport card, group insurance and Company Social Fund.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Ewelina Radwanska,