Summary of Key responsibilities
Boundaries of responsibilities and interaction with others
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Closes production orders successfully in SAP once finished.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Contributes on projects within the manufacturing area.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Ensure all issues are communicated and promptly resolved; communicate escalated issues to management promptly as needed.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Maintain scheduling and calendars.
- Maintains all records, files and documentation for audit purposes.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- Open to further training according to personal and task specific needs.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information, internally or with other organizations.
- Orders and dispenses supplies.
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, scanning, faxing, mail distribution and filing.
- Review work to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
- Reviews the SAP Bookings, make sure they happen on time.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Supports continuous process improvement.
- Train and assist staff with computer usage.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing
- All other relevant duties as assigned.
- Must have the physical and mental abilities needed to perform all essential tasks listed; reasonable accommodations may be made to help the job holder perform essential tasks.
- Must be able to work and respond well under sometimes stressful and demanding work conditions.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Pooja Gupta, Recruitment