Manage the Production Planning
- Release and follow-up production orders according to the analysis of the planning run, based on component delivery and manufacturing resources.
- Calculate and provide lead times to customer service and sales support.
- Coordinate with production, logistics, quality, and customer service for daily business.
- Review and adjust the safety stock levels on finished goods.
Capacity Estimation for Production Floor
- Estimate workload for next 3 months on a weekly basis.
- Adjust workload in Warren and Costa Rica, maximizing the capacity in both.
Contribute to continuous improvement
- Proactively promote best practices for efficient material planning
- Must have the physical and mental abilities needed to perform all essential tasks listed; reasonable accommodations may be made to help the job holder perform essential tasks.
- Must be able to work and respond well under sometimes stressful and demanding work conditions.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Pooja Gupta, Recruitment