We believe in people who take ownership of their work and able to embrace teamwork. The incumbent will need to
- Manage all inbound delivery processes
- Manage custom application and documentations / and comply to the custom procedures on a timely and accurate basis.
- To communicate and coordinate closely with forwarder / shipper for smoother delivery
- To manage Custom or equivalent audit, inspection
- To manage inventory with specific focus to incoming shipment
- Experience in supporting logistic and / or warehouse in manufacturing setup.
- Business degree or equivalent and at least 3 working years’ experience in logistic or supply chain function and custom regulation.
- Good communication skills and be able to work independently and / or a team player;
- Computer literate and proficiency in SAP is an added advantage