Your tasksThe Marketing Communications Manager, is responsible for collaboratively creating and tactically executing the integrated marketing communications strategy for the Communication Segment in alignment with Market and Product Management. Your responsibilities in this new position include the following:
- Develop and execute the relevant marketing communication plans for the Communication Segment.
- Strategizing and implementing campaigns leveraging both traditional and digital marketing tactics.
- Managing of events and exhibitions
- Collaborating with the Digital Marketing Manager to help leverage and optimize the HUBER+SUHNER website, e-marketing tools, SEO/SEM, digital advertising, social media channels and other digital marketing tactics.
- Assessing state of current materials – revising existing literature as appropriate, archive outdated versions, and leverage digital whenever possible.
- Coordinate content development in alignment with the overarching brand guidelines.
Why HUBER+SUHNER?A varied spectrum of activities with the opportunity to shape things is awaiting you. Our inspiring and international work environment and a forward-thinking team supports your development in this role.
We are looking forward to your application in English.
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Jelena Celikic, HR-Fachfrau
Phone +41 71 353 40 39