Main purpose, tasks & responsibilities
The role of the Key Account Manager is to grow and develop an all-encompassing strategic partnership with the designated key accounts. This position is responsible for identifying and building a partnership with key customers in the identified market, its key personnel and nurturing those relationships to achieve maximum level of business growth and success on behalf of the HUBER+SUHNER organization.
- Develop and implement a strategic overview; a long term Account Plan and Budget.
- To provide a rolling product forecast; monthly report, sales budget, etc.
- To achieve preferred vendor status and maintain status year on year.
- To coordinate and support the development of executive level contacts between HUBER+SUHNER and Key Account; forge and grow key relationships at HQ location(s) as well as in all regional offices.
- Prospect and develop key relationships at all level within the key account to generate new design-in activities to generate new business.
- Proactively engaging with Sales, Engineering and Market Managers to ensure key customer is fully aware of the range of products and services offered and how they align to the customer’s business objectives.
- Representing H+S in a professional manner and being able to demonstrate the significant benefits of working with our company as a strategic partner.
- Secure and manage all aspects of the customer’s Master Agreement and related contracts; Lead contract negotiations. Having a good understanding of our products and being able to demonstrate the benefits clearly.
- Plan and Lead Product Innovation and Technology Seminars at HQ as well in all Regional Offices.
- Meet and exceed annual measurable objectives and targets.
- Developing and closing new sales opportunities.
- Manage design-in activities and rollout into the regions. Map projects as per Roadmap Tool.
- Acting as the focus for the overall partner relationship within the company and taking responsibility to ensure expectations are consistently met, collaborating with other business functions.
- Ensure that customer complaints, issues and queries reach a successful and appropriate conclusion. Where relevant, such matters must be escalated to the relevant department’s manager.
- Provide product development feedback to the appropriate Market and Product Management team as necessary.
- Adhere to and promote all regulations and guidelines contained in the Global Management System.
Why HUBER+SUHNER?Working at HUBER+SUHNER means working at an international company that relies on an ambitioned and dedicated staff to develop cutting-edge technologies.
This remote position is located in USA.
Remote (US only)
Remote (US only)
We very much hope that you are interested in the vacancy and we look forward to receiving your completed application.Yvonne Barney, Director, HR