Main purpose, tasks & responsibilities
Act as a prime interface between HUBER+SUHNER, Inc. and our customers, regional sales personnel, distributors and with HUBER+SUHNER AG. Work in coordination with both Regional and Key Account sales personnel to provide customers with technical and commercial support for the objective of securing orders and servicing accounts. Perform as a Key User or technical support assistance within the GEO process. Coach/training current and new employees on the functionality and workflows within SAP. Continuous improvement on workflow efficiencies to increase performance.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Answer all incoming telephone calls and return calls within four (4) hours, if away from desk.
- Recommend appropriate HUBER+SUHNER products for customer applications. Interface with Engineering to determine product applications to meet customer requirements and specifications.
- Resolve customer technical and specification issues.
- Review product cost, delivery and technical inputs from HUBER+SUHNER AG in preparation of quotes for customers.
- Develop and provide to customers and representatives price, delivery and technical information to meet their requirements while complying with company policies.
- Review incoming orders for accuracy of price, part number, quantity and contractual obligations.
- Coordinate with the Logistics Department and global Plants to expedite deliveries and inquiries.
- Provide input to HUBER+SUHNER, Inc. central quotation system and necessary follow-up to maximize capture rates and pricing consistency.
- Maintain sales data on assigned territories or markets as well as administer a follow-up system for open technical, commercial and qualification samples.
- Manage customer contracts and annual agreements by reporting monthly to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Thorough department-specific and professional knowledge coupled with in-depth application and SAP knowledge.
- Ability to deploy across organisations as needed and for standardized processes.
- Supports information processing throughout the enterprise by providing first-level support in their appropriate field and providing initial assistance to end users in resolving computer problems (application problems).
- Creates a specific problem description for IT and thus contributes towards a rapid solution by way of SolMan incidents.
- Adhere to all regulations and guidelines contained in the Global Management System.